Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Great Dilemma

https://goo.gl/photos/AqrvMAaiHDNxVn1V9

As time progresses, I get to be more acquainted with my demons. I learn more of their processes, what makes them tick and, thankfully, how to better curb them by anticipating their moves and acting accordingly.

This is not a one-sided coin however. They in time too have gotten better acquainted with myself. The more they know of my musings, weaknesses and self-deceptions, the more they too can leverage them to my breakdowns and subsequent downfalls .

As a mere observer of such phenomena, I could liken this dance to a game of chess that simply gets more complex with time. This observation is fascinating to say the least and had I not a horse in this race, would have been thoroughly entertained by all that is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment